|Apr. 9th, 2006 04:58 pm|
Grandfather died,sister damaged her car,her husband broke his leg. 2 comments - Leave a comment
Grandparents have many animals, now with grandad's death the goat suddenly had a stillborn,the dog won't eat and the cat has disappeared. speechless.
|Apr. 1st, 2006 05:48 pm|
"Today is April 2"1 comment - Leave a comment
|Mar. 30th, 2006 12:39 am i'm off to Florida :)|
THE LONELY BRAIN CELLLeave a comment
Once upon a time there was a female brain cell which, by mistake, happened to end up in a man's head. She looked around nervously because it was all empty and quiet.
"Hello?" she cried, but no answer. "Is there anyone here?" she cried a little louder, but still no answer. Now the female brain cell started to feel alone and scared and yelled at the top of her voice,
"HELLO, IS THERE ANYONE HERE?" Then she heard a faint voice from far, far away.............
"We're down here ..."
|Mar. 20th, 2006 02:36 am|
heard Robert Altman say: Art tells you things that the artist doesn't know.Leave a comment
|Mar. 18th, 2006 12:14 am Daylight Saving Time|
from http://webexhibits.org/daylightsaving/k.html2 comments - Leave a comment
Daylight Saving Time begins for most of the United States at 2:00 a.m. on the first Sunday of April. Time reverts to standard time at 2:00 a.m. on the last Sunday of October
On August 8, 2005, President George W. Bush signed the Energy Policy Act of 2005. This Act changed the time change dates for Daylight Saving Time in the U.S. Beginning in 2007, DST will begin on the second Sunday of March and end the first Sunday of November.
Incidents and Anecdotes:
( Read more...Collapse )
|Mar. 9th, 2006 03:03 am Choose a band / artist and answer ONLY in titles of their songs:|
1. Choose a band / artist and answer ONLY in titles of their songs: Depeche Mode1 comment - Leave a comment
2. Are you male or female? : Barrel of a Gun
3. Describe yourself : Nothing's Impossible
4. How do some people feel about you : A Question of Time
5. How do you feel about yourself : A Pain that I'm Used to
6. Ex boyfriends/girlfriends : It's no Good
7. Current boyfriend/girlfriend/crush : Any Second Now
8. Describe where you want to be : Route 66
9. Describe where you live : World in my Eyes
10. Describe how you live : Walking in My Shoes
11. What would you ask for if you had just one wish : New Life
12. Share a few words of Wisdom : Everything Counts
13. Any general advice : Enjoy the Silence
14. Share a favorite pickup line : Surrender
15. And if that one doesn't work : Flexible
16. What secondary school do/did you attend : It Doesn't Matter
17. Pepsi or coke? : Nothing
18. Any pets? : Personal Jesus
19. Favorite food? : I Want You Now
20. Do you drink? : The Sweetest Condition
21. Say goodbye : See You
|Mar. 7th, 2006 01:34 pm Oscars|
I watched Oscars... yesterday I edited the following and posted it on youtube.com. I don't know it they'll let it stay there because material is kinda copyrighted. The part of the Oscars where nominees await the winner in a split screen is the most tactless and most fun!:Leave a comment
|Mar. 3rd, 2006 01:06 am doin' it in Wisconsin|
-my Birthday.7 comments - Leave a comment
traveling alone is lonely, but awesome.